Monday, August 01, 2005

Bad Memories, eh?

Well, last Saturday, it seemed that all of my bad memories came back at once. When I went to pick Wini up to my house, her face suddenly reminded me of Ajeng, when she wore no glasses and repairing her veil. Unfortunately, her boarding house is in Jakal, which saved many memories of Ajeng and I, when we broadcasted together, on air together in Ardia, and even took our prize together. I never thought that I would remembered al of those stuffs again, because I've completely forgotten them.
The pain didn't go easily, because when I had a dinner with JDF people, we ate in PKL resto, which reminded me of PAL (only initial, because I affraid she would read this blog!). In a sudden, the memories of our togetherness came up in my mind. Then, the last thing was the memory when she dumped me without feeling guilty at all. I didn't know what to do. At that time, I felt likely to explode. God damn it!!!! AT time when I finally able to get rid of those feeling, they all came back and covering all of my body!!

No comments: