Wednesday, April 12, 2006

F**k

These days, I feel so fucking tired. Perhaps, because one problem comes after another. Simultaneously, don't even have the time to rest. One activity coming after another. Only God knows when it stops.

I lost my loved one, once again. Yet, it's not about rejection, but I just don't give goddamn fucking shot. Well, though now, she's with one of my fucking best friend, but still, I'm fucking tired of this releasing and letting go........ Goddamn it! Yet, almost at the same time, I did meet one person, who gave me warmth and comfort. But, as usual, you know who usually comes and approaches me?? Yeah, good guess man! Same thing keeps happening! Asshole!

i'VE BEEN so fucking tired with these bloody problems and duality. Ambiguous, Vagueness, whatever you call them! I'm so fucking tired man!

(And perhaps, it DOES explain strong swear words in this item. Asshole!)

No comments: