Sunday, November 16, 2008

(Is it Really) A Marriage Proposal??

Yep, you read the title right, a marriage proposal. And this proposal was really given to me by "the little devil". (She's probably out of her mind, eh?)

The story took place when I was adjudicating for Indonesian debate competition in campus. The clock was already at 17.15, and it was the last round of debate that day. I was so damn tired, since I've been adjudicating since 09.00, continuously, as well as helping the tabulation. I stretched my body on my chair, and at that moment, I saw her sitting in the back row of the room. DAMN, said I in my head. But then, I tried to think positively, that probably she needed some entertainment after attending the expo stand for the whole day.

The round was over. Me, Pak Karmin, and Ferer were walking out of the room, when she suddenly came over to me. She pat my shoulder and said, "Mas, I got to say thank you!"

Cold voice mode: on. I answered, "For what?"

"For making me annoyed. I started to study harder then!"

Still in freezing tone, "Oh. Good for you!"

SHe looked at me gaily (sorry, got to use this old term.. Hehehehe!) "And anyway, I change my target already!"

I smiled at heart. YES! YES! YES! But, I gotta maintain my charisma, and still with a whisper from within the blizzard storm, I answered, "OK!" Short, cold, and straight.

"I ain't aiming to be your girlfriend again!" Wooohoooo!!!!! I felt like hopping around like a drunken bunny. FINALLY!!!!!

"My target now is to be your wife!"

BLAAAR!!!! The clear sky seemed to be dark and stormy. My world suddenly turned upside down. SHE'S CRAZY!!!!!!!!!! Totally crazyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!! I had enough with her, and by all mind tried to shoo her outta my way. But, she's too aggressive to be shooed. *changing the setting into Crisis on Infinite Earths #10 cover, where Superman cried over Supergirl's dead body (Ooops, spoiler!) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Dammit, dammit, dammit! Since that time, she started acting like a spoiled girlfriend from hell, attached too close, which made me hate her even more. Eeeeew!!!!!

4 comments:

kesempatan said...

oh..............i bet she is her, the one you loved, and now she loves you that deep. hehehehhe...........
Yasuds, do you want to be her husband?

Chrysogonus said...

Tidaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak!!! Ndak mau. NGeri tur medeni!!

kesempatan said...

lho da, she loves you a lot lho..........

Vio said...

Wooow. Pasti butuh keberanian yang luar biasa buat ngomong itu.. Aggresive,but i salute her. Hehehe.
Salam kenal..