Thursday, November 06, 2008

Office oh Office............


I wanted to stay away from my office for a while! That's for sure.

I don't know why, probably i'm being too naive to think that this office is really something. That no problem will ever happen here.

Then, voila! Many problems came!

My probation period is prolonged, since the last period, I got not really positive comments from students in my class. But, in fact, even my partner in that class, a long time lecturer from English Education, also got even worse comment than me.. That class was really a hard class. Lifting up their mood is a very hard job.

I am expected (indirectly) to stay in the office, while doing nothing. For in fact, the work management is crumbled and totally disorganized. The longer I stay in the office, the more acceptance I will get. But doing nothing? Waiting for empty space until my jaw drop? I can use my time for another productive things, dude! The risk is, I will be alienated from the office. People started thinking that I am anti social! Being regarded as anti-social really help me to be out from the long-formed-bond..... Dilemma, eh?

I found many things hidden beneath the veil of tranquility. People there are really smart to hide those problems under their hospitality. Hidden hostility, should I say.

Dammit, I really want to throw it away in a writing, but my brain is too messed up.

No comments: