Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Dear Someone

Dear someone,

Ever since I knew you, my life is never the same anymore. I never lay at rest ever since. Nightmares keep haunting me in the cold bleak and restless nights. I am constantly sweating and cold-feeted. My mind never ever have a resting break, not even a second.

One of my worst nightmares involves you. In which we met and kissed heartily, sharing everything that I hid behind this thick ice wall built years ago. The kiss was so hot that it melted the wall, allowing the flow of the repressed emotion. The worst part came when suddenly I awoke and found out that I am alone. On my side, only my pillows and bolsters, while I hope to find you laying beside me. The green clock on the table near my bed showed that it was only 2 o’ clock in the morning. You were still asleep. Meaning, I still had to wait for long before I could contact you, only to know how had you been, or even meeting you. To make things worse, I had to get back to sleep without you beside me, trying to force my eyes closed, rest alone.

Every message from you with the writing “Have a nice rest” triggered all those beautiful dreams which ended up in a very bad way.
Call me a masochist if you want, but one thing for sure, deep inside my heart, I don’t want to get away from this torture you caused me. There is a hidden beauty lies within this pain, there is a sparkling pearl covered up in this mud of desperation.

And I will just stay, because I know that everything will not be in vain.

Yogyakarta, May 9, 2009

5 comments:

sintingmaut with love said...

There is a person whom only could supposing that this letter come to him too someday... but unfortunately, it never happen. Merely, its goes to his opponent... and like usually it slit a wound everytime he saw the person whom he admired show his feelings to his opponent...

He could only stroking chest, feeling happy when the person he admired getting his happiness...

send my best regards to my opponent, please let him know that I hope he could take care my admiring person with all his love and I will keep my love for him savely to be given anytime he need.

Hop said...

I Hope He'll Read This Post :)

Andi Cihuy said...

Just thought that ur someone must be a great person, even it was only ur history...

Have a great day ever,don't look back in anger, hehehe...

reallylife said...

sometimes, lost someone we love, create pain, but never give up cause that, if GOD let you to meet someone, it will be, just believe in your heart that`s will be happen

Unknown said...

hai