Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Song of Song

Dear,

Don’t you know that you have deconstructed my world? I used to live in a perfect solace, living all by myself and hiding beneath my own hard shell. But you came into my life, lightening every dark corner of my soul with your very presence. And at that very first time, my exile was completely shattered, forcing me to live under the mercy of your briliance.

You are the harbinger, ending my gloomy sanctuary with your radiance. A single smile of you bestows the warmth towards my small retreat. I was and still am blinded by your white seathe of flickering passion, leaving me nowhere to go but following your trail.

The innocence smile on your lips carry me to the deep slumber, provoking me to go beyond the unconsciousness. Ecstatic yet rejuvinating at the same time. Invigorating but daring, bringing me to the unimaginable pleasure within. Joyful and calming in the same moment.

I couldn’t stand seeing your frail figure crumbled by the tears, thus I shouted to the God to give me chance for wiping away your tears. Eradicating all the sorrow that your heart stored for a long time. Though small and weak as well, I am offering you my shoulder to lean on. You can cast away all the agony that burn you, cleansing them all through the tears you shed inside my embrace. And nobody would know that, let it be our little secret.

Yet you covered me with your wide brilliant wings, engulfed me by the sheet of soft lullaby. Just by being near you, I would forget all my worries. I do long to fall unto your chest, laying down my head on it. With the ticking sound of your soft beating of the heart, you already chant the softest and loveliest lullaby. I would not dare to dream while sleeping, for there is no more beautiful dream to dream. You were my wildest dream, and now it comes true.

Within your grasp of staring at me, my thought ran to every single corner possible in the universe. For you become my inspiration, toppling down the grace of the great muse, and reigning in their throne instead. And the most important thing, you are still you.

No comments: