Thursday, July 14, 2011

Dear Someone 4

Dear,

You look so old and tired recently. I know you're exhausted, you just told me several months ago. Hhhh, I shouldn't care though. I shouldn't. Yet I couldn't help noticing your new profile picture in Facebook. That picture does not resemble the you I knew. Yes, it's your smile, but without the special spark in your eyes.

I understand your regret of throwing away your dream. I can see your regret for the past crimes to atone. They're there, in your words. In your effort to reach me back. In your every sentence. I dealt with language, remember? I can read between the line.

You're just so tired and lonely.

Is this something you deserve to get for all the games you played?

A divine curse for breaking your vow to Him?

Of all people, you should know better than that.

You should.....

No comments: