Friday, April 13, 2007

Hmm, just a random writing.......

I've been so very busy, and totally have no time for myself, to let my own fingers dancing on the keyboard and get my mind out of the closet. So, today when my class finish earlier, I decided to go online and let my fingers out for practice, though practically I have no idea about what to write. Umm, actually, I have so many things dancing inside my mind, seducing my fingers to open the gate for them. But really, I don't even have time for myself.......

Well, the first thing in my list is the existence of the new programme in campus. I don't know what was it called, Indowisata or sumthing. So, it was the programme where people from Aussie are visiting Indonesia, to learn more about Indonesia, to learn about the language, to learn about the CULTURE!!!!!! (Emphasis the last item!)Let's go on..... So, the campus has to provide people to accompany and assist them in their visit. And to my surprise, almost all of the chosen people are blind of jogjakarta culture. They don't even know the history of Kraton, or where Tembi is???????? WHAT THE FUCK????? Most of them are even people from outside Jogjakarta (Batam, Jakarta, Bali, etc...) Well, I don't say that I should be selected. Really, I have no time for that, but at least they can try to look for better people!!!

Move on to the next list (WHAT?? SO SHORT??? I dunno, probably my head is just overwhelmed with the idea, so that they can't flow freely)..... The flirty boy! Yeah, finally I got rid of his annoyance and disturbance! Non posed as my gf and called him, saying that she is iritated by his attitude, and asked him to try not to disturb me again with his horny messages. Well, I'm quite touched when he sais that he didn't want to be separated from me, but duh, I can't be his boyfriend. I still have my whole life in front of me, and I don't want to ruin it. My options are many and scattered, and I just need to look for it. It is one of the available option, but the rest are also many.

Still in relation with the previous paragraph..... (Uhuy!!!), I finally learn to accept myself, (well, not in term of coming out or sort, but not in denying myself, and my own condition. I found someone, whom I can talk to about the intimate experience, without any fright. She accept me the way I am, and encourage me to love myself more. And I did that, trying to love myself, accept myself the way I am......

After that long paragraph, I dunno why, everything starts to fade.... Well, my idea seems to stuck! So, let's end it here! C U!!!!!

No comments: