Friday, March 30, 2007

On Writing!!!!

Wew, just read the announcement in my campus about the book launching and discussion. Well, so late, for the event was held last week, and I'm so not interested in the topic. Politics and Army! Wew, I hate Army that much, and I'm already fed up with politics, so I always skip that poster.

But, today, when I walk and sneak a peek on the poster, I saw one familiar name there, Femi Adi Soempeno. For one second, my heart feels like stop beating. I continue exploring the poster, and saw another familiar name, A.A. Kunto A. Both acted as the writers! And in an instant, my heart screamed, "What the $^#^#*!!!!!!!"

I know both of them, all are my colleagues (or seniors) in Bernas. They (and I, surely) really love writing, and both of them are working as writers, journalists. And now, they have achieved this much. On a second thought, I re-explore the poster, and see whether it was Sanggar Talenta's (Foolish thought! It had been dismissed several years ago!), but it wasn't! They wrote by themselves, and published under Galang Press.

Looking at their achievements, I can't help but wondering. How far have I achieved? Compared to them, I'm just nothin'! How I really missed writing, but my time is elsewhere. How I really long for the ecstacy and pleasure of the flowing idea, breaking through conventional rule, and just let my fingers dance on the keyboard. Miss my lunch, dinner, and breakfast, until I finished the composition.

I want to feel the joy of finishing Cyborg Romance, the satisfaction of finishing Interogator, and the orgasm of finishing Srikandi. The calmness and relieving when finishing Bhisma. I long for the unification between me and Josh in Cyborg Roman, missing my identification with Ali in Interogator, and speaking my mind through Srikandi........

God, I wish I had all the time in the world! To finish all my unfinished writing! How the hell am I supposed to finish Lentera Senja (the one with Gilang, Layung, Surya, etc!), how am I supposed to finish my perfection of Interogator?????

GOD!!!!! I long for writing!!!!!!!

No comments: