Saturday, March 15, 2008

On Evan... (WTF, Doel!?!?!?!?)


It’s unusual for me to comment on celebrity’s news. But seemed that something happened inside my screwed up mind. And here it is, the case of Evan Sander’s photograph. (Cool, you stepped into that realm again!)
Hmm, let’s just ignore what the devil says, just let my hand danced on the keyboard. (Yet, you wrote unimportant thing!) Ah, shut up already!
Well, I accidentally ran into Evan Sander’s case several times yesterday. One thread in forum, one posting in my friend’s blog (with the picture! Finally get to see the controversial one!), and surprisingly in an infotainment – just when I wondered, where it was broadcasted on TV. (And for your information, I am not a faithful audience of infotainment. I just happened to see it while waiting for Suami-suami Takut Istri.... Ahahahahahaha, lots more reason to laugh on me...... ^_^’ )
Regarding the case, I got to agree that Evan is great in ‘answering’. What did he say? It was just a fun picture?? Ha-ha (read that with Nelson’s laughter). Very funny, Van. Fun picture with lots of chemistry?????? Yet, I love the way you say that those were fun pictures. Remember, eyes are the windows to the soul, and your eyes can’t lie. When you stated that, your eyes screamed out loud the opposite. (Gosh, surely this new habit of watching people sharpened my instinct – as well as my gaydar??? Aaargh!!!!) And the pictures were taken from Manjam??? Awww, that was so ....................... GAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Remember, Manjam is gay-version of the infamous Friendster...... (Wait, so the first person getting the pictures was also............ GAY!!!!!!!! WTF!!!)
Ummm, ignore that if you want. But what I want to say is not that. Hell, I didn’t make this blog only to comment on those case. Hell, that is way too shallow. It still depend on Evan himself whether to admit it or to negate it. That is his choice.
So, why bother putting these writing into your ‘Mockingbird Journal’? Hmm, Evan is only an introduction anyway. But these two nights, I happened to watch FTV about lesbian. Hey, two nights in a row! The first night was this Shareefa Danish with Julia Perez (and I fell for Shareefa... Reminded me of Naomi, anyway.... Duh!) and the next one was Ardina Rasti (and I swear, she looked so SWEET!!!!!!!!).
So what? There were two movies about lesbian aired in TV? Well, the point is that the ending were not satisfying. Why? Those were so heterosexist. They had to eliminate the butch, thus the femme ended up with man. Okay, I admit that I did want to see the female 2 female. But it’s not on the first list of my complaint.
Third factor? I put the blame on Neil Gaiman! Why? Well, these few days I tried to finish his Sandman. And what happened? There were so many drag queens, gays, and lesbian! So, it was like my recent days were filled with the idea (AND YOU NEVER GET TIRED OF THAT? SCREW YOU!)
And what does it proves? (IT?? Those are plural!!!). Okay, those movies along with Evan’s case........... It clearly portrays our society’s incapability of accepting such idea. Why don’t they just let it happened? Naturally? (Okay, this is not a good diction!) Err, naturally might not be an exact words. The ‘things’ might not be natural enough, BUT THE BOUND is natural enough.
I remembered Cing-cing’s words long ago, that Love is love, whatever form it takes! Hmmm, up to this point, where is this discussion headed?? Let’s just stopped talking bout this, kay?
Ahhh, in the end, Evan is way so GAY!!! (Bottom, anyone? ^_^’ )

2 comments:

mbok dhee said...

having this way of thinking and to think about it as an outcome from you is kinda mesmerized me in some way if not puking. idiotic evan. more Q thingy, please.. *nglirik ke Reina*

Anonymous said...

umh.... *speecless* can't comment sida. only agreeing that it does look so gay. but hey, it's evan sanders gitu loh.