Thursday, August 07, 2008

Hydra in China? Oh, Please Rob Cohen!

Being labeled as a racist by Cha, I started to annoy her again about The Mummy 3. Well, it’s actually her fault for watching this movie about Chinese with me. She already knew and awared of the risk, that I will boast and blaberring about the Chinese. Yep, though you can’t see it physically, I’m a proud chinese guy!

It was not that grand. I mean, it’s just another holiday movie. I was not impressed by anything in it, except the daughter of Zi Yuan. Man, she’s so my type! Pure, obedient, yet strong, determining, and pure, cute, beautiful, persistent, and PURE! Wow! How many times did I use the word pure???

However, there’s something that disturb me, the imagery of the movie. The emperor was able to shapeshift into many kinds of mythological creature, and one of them was the dragon. Guess what kind of dragon he’s able to transform? It’s hydra! The legendary three-headed dragon which was beaten by Hercules! And to think that the setting was chinese..... How can he learned to transform into western dragon???If he’s that proud with his ancestral line, he should transform himself into chinese / eastern dragon

So, did the emperor meet Hercules during his conquest? I don’t know. Rob Cohen, please fix your knowledge!!!!! Chinese boy called to clarify the culture, hehehehehe!

No comments: