Wednesday, December 17, 2008

You were just checked out!

Last monday (15/12), I got an assignment to supervise a final test. Introduction to Literature. Well, I like the subject. And the testers were mostly third semester students. Ah, the perfect chance to keep existing! LOL.

When I entered the class, I saw Rud. He was a "notorious" third semester student. Well, not that he's bad. He's notorious because he is the agent of Oriflame, and was well known for promoting Oriflame during speaking class. And he's also famous with his tight and gayish outfit. He rang my gaydar anyway.

As usual, in supervising a test, I put my strictest expression, scary one. I stared at everyone in the room, trying to catch even the smallest suspicious act. But then, I just realized that Rud checked me out. He stared at me. DAMN! I got to avoid staring at that area, because he might think that I was replying his "message". That meant, I lost my supervision to the area. DAMN! Really a good way to distract a supervisor!

No comments: