Monday, November 10, 2014

Days of Cursing

Sometimes I cannot help thinking that in the race of love and romance, I will always finish last.

Maybe it's my confidence issue, maybe it's the baggage I've carried since my childhood, or maybe it's just my terrible luck. I don't know.....

Is this the payback for all my academic opportunities? I used to think that it's okay to be devoid of love as long as I can advance in academia; but what I meant was me being unable to feel love within. The love deprivation that I have now is just too torturing, constantly being in a roller-coaster of emotion; of love and hatred; of adrenaline rush and tear shedding.

Back in the past, I was thinking of swearing off love and relationship. Yet Big Boss is such a big fat joker, He kept making me falling in love, getting my hope up high, and suddenly... BAMM! I was tossed to the ground from such height.

Maybe once is okay,  maybe twice is still tolerable, but repeatedly? REPEATEDLY? Will I even have enough energy to pick up my pieces every time?

I don't know. Even this writing is all over the place, such an incoherent composition.

I hate your jokes, dear Big Boss!!!!

No comments: