Friday, June 20, 2008

Gaydar part 2 - Cha's Bruised Ego

This might be an unimportant post, but quite funny. Still about Cha and her gaydar (or should I say, our gaydar!)

Yesterday (19/06), we went to Amplaz again. Mostly because I was fed up with two-week training at LISDU. At the same time, Dan wanted to treat us with his newly acquired sum of money. So, we decided to have more expensive lunch at Amplaz. (Having 'paket attack' at KFC constantly made us fed up too!)

Just after the lunch, we sat at our usual spot, in front of 'Stroberi', near Gramedia. Dan opened his laptop, and so did I. However, with the private internet connection in my house (Cieee!), I was quite confuse what to open. Hehehehe! So, not long after that, when Cha came up with her idea to make statistic of cong – straight, I closed the lid.

The idea was simple, to count cong from 100 males that passed in front of us. Mit would be the cong counter, Dan (with his constantly off gaydar but curious till death how to activate it) served as the total counter, while Cha and I were the scorers.

“Two yeses!”

“No! No! No!”

“Another yes with another no!”

“Yes and two nos!”

“That one?”

“Yes!”

“Uh, he's cute. Damn!”

“I know!”

Mit tickled Cha. “Look behind you!”
We turned our head back, and guess what? A middle-aged lady (sluttish one) walked together with a guy. Our jaw dropped. Cha and I responded at the same time. “TOTAL BOTTOM! It's obvious!!!!!!”

Cha then swore continuously. “Is that lady blind??? He's certainly a bottom! Didn't she notice that????”

And what was the result? We managed to get satisfactory result for Cha. She should be relieved that out of 100 males, there were only 41 congs. However, she still complained! “Aaaargh, out of 59 straight guys, none of them is worth to see! And the cute guys are all congs!!! Besides, this is weekday. We need to compare the result with the weekend!”

The calculation was over (for weekdays, I mean!). We went to carrefour, accompanying Mit buying dog food. Passing the electronic session, Cha held me tightly. “Dammit, I can't breathe!”

“I know, hun! The atmosphere is so bad!”

Guess what? The guy clerks in that session were standing in line. And all of them are congs! “Aaaaa, I bruised my ego by passing that one. I love them! All cute guys! But why are they cong??????” cried her.

Ahahahahaha!!! We're still the same sickoes..... And surprisingly, Cha is still curious about the result in weekend. So, probably this weekend we'll do that again! Hhehehehe!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hah!!!!
Writing about those strikes to me ego? It hurt!!!!
Those cute clerks were all gays!!!
Tapi kalo mereka mau berobat jalan, aku mau kok, hueheheheehe

Anonymous said...

Btw, mo ralat.
That slut was not a middle-aged one. She's quite young, though the makeup and style was too sluttish to mention.

Chrysogonus said...

Yah, make up bikin tambah tua sih!