Thursday, October 23, 2008

Finally over............


Well, related to my previous post, I finally manage to get through the execution room. For some people, moments after the thesis defense examination are blissful heaven. They only need to wait for the mark. No burden left and free like a bird.

Waiting... Duh, why do they say that? Waiting is extremely boring. Especially when your bosom is palpitating with random beats everynite.

Me? Wew, I got a deadly combination of lecturers as my board of examiners. And guess what? One of them is Ph.D. already, but seemed not to understand my thesis fully!!! Aaaaaargh!!!!!!! The comments that this lecturer gave me after the exam were excessively stressful.

I'm gonna kill someone who said that the world seemed brighter after the thesis defense!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats, dear son...
I can only hope 4 d best 2 happen