Monday, May 16, 2011

The Celestial Mother

The rosary beads slowly moved in my palm, causing soft frictions among my fingers. "Hail Mary full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blesseth are thou amongst women, and blesseth is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus..." Those words softly slipped away from my lips, floating in the darkness of the dawn.

Yes, the watch in my wrist showed number two, flashing in red. It was two in the morning, yet I could not close my eyes. Out of nowhere, my hands were tempted to reach for the white rosary next to bed. A rosary from home, something that I had never touched for a long time. It was white and shiny, each bead was made from pearl. As white as a baby soul should be.

With my mouth recited Hail Mary constantly, my mind wandered around leaving my body and entering the ethereal field. Formless, weightless, bland. No eyes, but I could see my corporeal body moved like an automaton.

What was it that I was looking? I denounced my faith in any religion and I stripped myself off from any religious dogmas. But what on earth had encouraged me to recite the mantra of the roses?

Ah, it was not God the father that I was looking. No, the Father is nothing but a bastard! Afterall, Father is the figure of law, the limitation waiting to be killed. While the Queen of the Roses is a kind woman. She was the primordial mother, the womb of the earth.

Yes, I was trying to find my way back to that comfortable cave. I longed for the breast of Gaia, whose every drop of milk turned red and came penetrating our every vein. It's the forgotten mother, the earth herself.

And I saw her, naked in all her glories. She stripped away all of her tunic and went to the ocean. With her ripe breast, she seduced the might ocean, asking him to embrace her. She let the tide fondle her breasts, led her into celestial pleasure. Her long hair covered each coast line while she moaned joyfully. Her cries of happiness was in rhyme with the sound of waves and the whistling seagulls. The ocean rolled her along the sand, touching every spot of mother's body. She gasped as the salt water embrace her figure, drowning her in ecstasy. Her belly trembled with glee as the ripples caress her back.

It was the wildest intercourse ever imagined. Yet, it was very soothing and moving. A celestial love among the earth and the ocean. The sacred matrimony and the beginning of every life. The prime mother, that's what we've been forgetting all along. A nurturing God, not a condemning one. She who cares about the world and not set the law. The breast of life and the cave where people can reside safely.

Yes. The mother, the Queen of Roses, the Goddess of Mercy.

"Hail Mary full of grace....."
"Om Maha Kali, Shri Maha Lhaksmi, Maha Sarasvati...."
"Om Mani Padme Hum....."

No comments: