Monday, October 16, 2006

Friends..............

Just a little thought as I look back on my past.......

You were my friends, a close friend
And I would gladly help you, under any circumstances
And I would gladly be your friend.....

We share many moments,
from different point of views.
We share many times,
arguing and agreeing each other.

The memory is not blur yet,
how I defended you in front of people (though you may not know it)
how I lent you the copy of my work,
so that you might edit and submit it as your own report....
how I promoted and brought you to the world you enjoy that much.....
how we used to talk about weird stuffs we can't share to anyone else (cause they don't know)
how you gave me advice to face the world with maturity, as I was younger then.....
how I used to remind you of time management
ring you when you forget everything.......

And on the other side, the other memory is not faded yet
memory of your mocking me,
memory of humiliation in front of the public
memory of the clash, involving bigger institution
memory of the one that started it all, the simple misunderstanding
memory of bearing the mockery you didn't realize giving me,
memory of bearing the loneliness in capital city, without you realized it

We both are hard and stuborn,
controlled by our egos,
both you and I.....

But just to let you know,
I'm still considering you as one of my friends....
HELL WITH YOUR FEELING!!!!!
You were and are my friend

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hehehe... Mamas kamu memang lucu banget. Selamat ultah ya sudah gedhe sekarang, mana your girl friend ? Bawa dong ke kantil kenalkan pada tan biar ku-asses kan aku assesor...