Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Dream Journal 1 - Cleaning Up The Graveyard


Okay, I'm writing about the series of my dream. Firstly, I'd like to say that I often have the dream of journeying into 'another world'. And some are unimaginably creepy yet interesting. So, here I am sharing the dreams, who knows that one of the guys out there might be able to gave me another interpretation.

So, last nite I dreamed of attending a certain event at Kotabaru Church. But quite unusual, the setting was a very foggy night. Cold and the sight scope was very limited. Somewhere near that church was a very old graveyard, probably originated back to the 18th century. So damn creepy that nobody wants to get near the place. Originally in the real world, there is no such graveyard in the area. It had been abandoned for eons.

However, I got the task to clean up the graveyard. Nobody else wanted to do that, and I was the only one gutsy enough to tackle the job. But, I couldn't do it alone overnight, so I needed to ask for some help. I asked people there, but no one volunteered themselves. Thus, I decided to walk out from the room, to the parking area of the church. I met some unexpected people there. There were Bu Lani (in Kebaya), my old pal Dian Sapi, and Liana (another old friend of mine). Bu Lani was in a hurry to get home soon since there was an important business.

Liana and Sapi decided to tag along with me. Thus, we went to the graveyard. Liana held my hand closely, while Sapi walked behind us. The road was very dark and cold. We could only see a metre in front of us. The fog was very thick.

We finally arrived in front of the graveyard's gate. It was made from joined wires. Tall grass everywhere, it looked untouched for decades. Liana grabbed me closer. "Is this the place?"

I nodded as a response. She screamed, "Are you freaking kidding me? Did you see the yellow spark in the centre of the graveyard? I wanted to get out of here as soon as possible!" She ran while grabbing my hand........ Sapi followed us.... Hence, the spooky graveyard was left unscathed by everyone.

Then I woke up........................ Still thinking of the yellow spark that I saw and wondered why should I be chosen to clean that up, why didn't I be afraid of the graveyard, and where the graveyard is actually located.

No comments: