Friday, July 04, 2008

Mr. Colombus, I Saw Your Profile!

What would you do if you happen to find a profile in a gay dating site, and that site happens to be your very close and long friend?

Well, this shouldn't be very surprising though, since my radar has been tickled on him from long time ago. But due to the fact that he is my very close friend, I tended to deny it. I kept saying to myself that he is not a gay, he's just an innocent boy who adored himself very much. Hoping that my every sentence would come true.

But the discovery of the profile has ruined it all. Seeing his name, I knew instantly that it really was him. Clicking on the link, I still hoped that at least he wrote bisexual in his sexuality tab. But turned out that it was clearly stated G.A.Y..........

I know I shan't do this, but I did cry. Yes, I'm crying in front of my computer, crying for him, crying for myself, for being such an asshole to myself, for my continuous denial, and for everything.

No wonder that he's been acting so strange when we gathered last time. It's probably because he's ashamed of himself, of worrying about the unveiling moment. Yep, he was very strict and not flexible.

It was very hard for me to really accept the fact. The slide show of his picture in the site was very painful. Every smile in that pictures brought another tear for me to shed. My chest seemed to burst anytime that I couldn't bear it anymore.

However, after spending a very rough nite, I woke up in joy the following morning. I recalled my resolution long ago, that I am not going to lose another friend whatever is the cause!

Thus, to my dear friend, wherever you are, you have to know, that I'm still your friend. No, we're still your friend! After all, we belong to the same gank ever since the elementary school, eh?

So Mr. Colombus, you are not the only queer here. We are queers in our own way! You can always turn to us anytime.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Private Fotzen

Live Girls

Geile Girls

Mr. Sapi'i said...

Are you sure? With what you wrote on this post?

Honestly, it's shocking me.