Friday, July 04, 2008

Suck It, Zus!


Few days ago, I accidentally turned my TV channel on infotainment. It was Was-Was. Hmmm, I had no intention whatsoever to watch those dumb-celebrities-in-action-and-looking-for-sensation. Thanks God, it's on the presenter. Then suddenly, something started to stun me.

Well, certainly not the lady presenter, not her so-called-sexy-boobies, nor her is-that-a-plastic-or-a-lips. I never really paid any attention to such. But her congratulation to certain celebrities. (So unimportant that I don't even remember who!)

What is so wrong with the congratulation? Mmmm, VERY AMBIGUOUS.

She actually intended to say, Success to X and XX. However, the common mispronunciation in that word occurred here. Yep, she did say /sak/ for the first syllable rather than /sƏk/. But the most ridiculous thing is when she pronounced the last syllable like she would pronounce zus in Dutch which mean ma'am.

So in that very moment, my mind flew to the dirtiest of the dirtiest bottom of my very-wild-and-uncontrolled-imagination. Suck zus! Wow, wow, wow!!!!!

Yep, for you straight-minded or hypocrite-who-know-what-it-mean-but-try-to-deny-it, it means MOANING!!!!

BEWARE, IF YOU ARE NOT ON THE LEGAL AGE YET, SKIP THE NEXT PARAGRAPHS! Since I'm going to continue my imagination... Hehehehe!

Sexual moaning.... Suck it, zus! Suck it harder, zus!!! Oh yeah, zus! Come on, keep suck it, zus!

Wahahahahahaahahaha!!!!

I am still wondering whether that Astrid-something-I-don't-care-her-last-name were aware of this mispronunciation.

Remember dude, mispronunciation can bring an entirely different meaning to a sentence!!!!

PS : Duh, TV station, mind the language of your presenter please! I don't expect hearing “Slip of the THONG!” again instead of “Slip of the tongue!” Hehehehehehehe!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Admit it, honey. You watch infotainment shows. Remember those days when you asked me, "Kemaren Insert Sore-nya siapa?"
But anyway, the slip of the tongue (for me it's rather slip of the brain, though) is hilarious.

markbudi said...

Hi Siddha, I'm actively writing in my blog now1. Please check it out ... Wassalam

Anonymous said...

This post sucks hilariously. And in the process also proves that even watching TV can be an occasional blessing. That is if you are blessed with a dirty mind already.

(By the way: "zus" is "sister" in Dutch, isn't it?)

Chrysogonus said...

Eh, I don't speak Dutch.. But most people here use it to call ma'am!