Sunday, July 27, 2008

Dream Journal 2 - Cleaning Up Girl's Room

I had another dream again. This time, it was another task of cleaning up. And strangely, it happened also in the night. A dark and cloudy night, and I was standing in front of an old four leveled building. My intuition said that there was nobody within the structure, I meant, not a single living carbon-based creature.

I went there, only to see empty rooms everywhere. However, it felt like as though I have a guide inside my mind. The formless sound told me that the first floor was the living room and a kitchen. Totally neat, like it was left behind only an hour ago by the inhabitants. In the corner of the building, I saw something odd. There was an elevator, old one. Something unusually exist in the family home, eh?

By the elevator, I went to the second floor only to find the empty main bedroom. So silence and old, but warm by the light bulbs. Finding nothing here, I went up to the third floor. The sound told me that this was the daughter's room. Everything was similar to the other rooms, but the door to the daughter's room was emitting darkness. Being pushed by unknown force within me, I opened the door.

Guess what did I find there? A dark and messy room, with a little girl laying on the bed. From my first seeing her, I already knew that she's not human being. But seeing her struggling with pain, I couldn't help but helping her. So, I lifted her up from the bed, put her on the sofa in front of her room, and started to clean it.

It was so dark, full of trash, no fresh air, and so messed up! It would be a hardwork for me, had I not found the big mirror in the end of the room. Strange thing, the reflection in the mirror was a clean and neat room. When I touched that mirror, the room suddenly cleaned itself.

After the room had been cleaned, I went back to the girl. She looked much healthier than before. She looked at me and said, "Thanks for cleaning up my room. I know that I can count on you. But, I have another wish, would you like to help me again?" I nodded.

"My body was hidden somewhere under my bed. Please, find it. I cannot do that by myself. This is my last wish!" I nodded again. Taking the tools right beside her room, I moved the bed and started to break the floor. This time, I didn't find something to ease my work.

After some times, I found the skulls and all her bones. She cried happily. "Thanks! Thank you for finding my body! Now I can go back with my father and mother!" That girl hugged me once, and I can see her father and mother behind her, waited for her. She went to her parents and they all waved at me.

I woke up then, saw the clock. It was 2.58................

No comments: