Thursday, May 26, 2005

The Darkest Dawn in My Exile

The Darkest Dawn in My Exile
The doves are all flying back to their warm nest,
so fast, as though they've been chased down by the shadow
But they're all filled with hope of a warm welcome
hope of a family that await.
So high, so fast, leaving me alone in this mighty Terra
Dwelling all alone with my solitude
Keep silent in the darkness surround me
Walking without knowing the distance,
as the sun set in the West edge
Now, as the dark come as usual, I keep dwelling all around
when this time I saw five faces of woman
The first one said, "I'm in relationship, just a moment quicker than your confession!"
The second one said, "I'm sorry, I have to go overseas!!"
The third one said, "No, I have veiled myself. You're a freak!!"
The fourth one said a lie, "I wait another man....Sorry!!"
The last one grin gayly, "I went with my new man until 11. So?"
My heart beat faster,
my old wound rebleeding as they faded away
Left me kneel down in the darkness
Alone.................
in my dark exile!!!
Well, I remember all of them, which are the reason I entered my exile. Only to gather enough power to take a revenge. Just wait and see, I'll kick your fucking asses!!!!!

No comments: