Monday, May 16, 2005

EMPTINESS

Like the withering jasmine in long forgotten history,
losing all of its scent, fading slowly
As the movement of Saravasti’s silent sealing dance with the golden petals
touching slowly, closing everything in the stroke of midnight
Embracing all creatures under the thick black velvet,
in emptiness and nothingness
Together with the slow solemn chanting of sacred harp
Along with the sound of rustling bamboo leaves
Anything but nothing……………………
Yeah, that's what I've been felt recently!! For when I think that I won't be betrayed anymore, my close friend did it!! Underestimated me in front of the forum and even mock me! When my opponent hate me and keep complaining, my friend even help her!! In such a time, when I need help, nobody would come and help!

No comments: