Friday, May 09, 2008

My Ironic Crush

I saw her sitting in the T-Junction. Wew, I never thought that she grew into that kind of lady. Her character is stronger than before, overcoming lady used to overshadow her. The day before, when I had this conversation with her, I was so impressed with the way she talk, with the way she treated people. Wew, so different than before.

I have to admit that again I had another crush. And again, she is not that beautiful. But who said that I look for a beautiful lady to be my beau? I am looking for a smart and independent lady, and most of the time too independent that she needed no man. Duh! This time, it felt right. She looked smart, independent, and tough. At the same time, she is not over-feminine. Just the exact dosage of progesterone.

But, there are things I cannot avoid, and things I cannot deny. The fact that I become so silence when facing a lady, especially when I have a feeling towards the lady. Ouch. Thousand cats bit my tongue every time I want to have this kind of conversation, private one. I was trying so hard to be able to speak, having a normal conversation, just like when I was chatting with my comrades.

Suddenly, when I was thinking about my next step, the bell rang. WHAT?? WHO??? WHERE??? And I saw him sitting there, near her. The annoying senior who chases me! OUCH! Don't let him see me, God! I keep praying for that. Gosh, I am so not into him.

Time passed, and I still hadn't said any word to her. I decided to come home. On my way, my cell rang, somebody texted me. When I open it, I swore, DAMMIT! He texted me, “Ya oloh, aku dah berdoa biar bisa ketemu kamu. Eh, nggak taunya tadi aku dapet kesempatan duduk deket kamu. Baru sadar lo waktu kamu pergi”

AAARGH!!!!!!! Not even a word to her, but words from him. Duh! What the hell were You thinking, GOD????

No comments: