Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Lysistrata Mocking Dance



Okay, today I suddenly have this strong desire to look back on what happened a year ago. Lysistrata! The play performed by my class. Since I love all the songs and dance there (I wrote the lyrics for some of the songs, hehehehe!), I uploaded several videos of the dance. And what I love most is the mocking dance, the fight between males and females.

However, let us see the quarrel between these two. If I asked this question of power, who is the strongest? Male or female?

IMHO, the female is the strongest within, whereas male only look strong outside. Yet, the true power is possesed deep within woman's heart. Deep within their souls, lies beyond the pain and torture. And the simplest proof is their strength to carry baby for 9 months, their strength to overcome the pain of giving birth. It reflects their adaptability and adjustability to most of the pain and sorrow, for those are just easier than the process of pregnancy.

I'll write further elaboration next time. This time, just enjoy the video!!

No comments: